CaptainHon

AshlyAsh

Why i got perm mutes, can i prooves - why, and the logs when i got mute, past 1 hour and next 1 hour.
From 1st offence and 2nd offence, cause i think it wasnt fari, I wasnt the only one swearing, but sadly only i got punishment, if you wont tell me why + prooves, we will hurt ur server a lot! Hon#7757 my discord!

ShrubNub

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Firstly, making threats will not help you in any way especially with your history.
Secondly, you have been permanently muted for player disrespect, and we have screenshots of the offenses if you would like to see them send me (ShrubNub#8042) a message on discord.
Our rules and regulations, as well as the punishments for each, can be found here if you have any questions:

AshlyAsh

Firstly, making threats will not help you in any way especially with your history.
Secondly, you have been permanently muted for player disrespect, and we have screenshots of the offenses if you would like to see them send me (ShrubNub#8042) a message on discord.
Our rules and regulations, as well as the punishments for each, can be found here if you have any questions:
OK trust u, now how could u prove that both the offences was fair?