How do you make a Lan [COMPLETED!]

Legorel

2 ways of making it
first is making a normal server and second is join in single player the map you want to play in multiplayer and press escape then open to LAN. If you want to play in LAN you need to have multiple accounts (if you are multiple persons on 1 account it's not gonna work)
After opening to LAN, your friends (on a different minecraft account) go to multiplayer and normally they will se your LAN because minecraft automatically check for LANs when you open the multiplayer menu

Dazed_08

2 ways of making it
first is making a normal server and second is join in single player the map you want to play in multiplayer and press escape then open to LAN. If you want to play in LAN you need to have multiple accounts (if you are multiple persons on 1 account it's not gonna work)
After opening to LAN, your friends (on a different minecraft account) go to multiplayer and normally they will se your LAN because minecraft automatically check for LANs when you open the multiplayer menu
I don't see the LAN button though, is it because I'm using the Decimation Texture pack?

Legorel

also forgot something but if your friend doesn't see your lan in multiplayer you need to give him your ipv4 address.
you can get it when opening to lan or using ipconfig in the windows command prompt. when opening to lan you also get a port number, you need to put this number at the end of the ip like this exemple
1.123.45.6.7:25565
25565 is one of the port number you get

-Ryu-

Please do, I cannot find it.
Okay first open a singleplayer world and enter the pause menu then select the small globe like icon on the bottom left of the screen see if this works then report you success/failure on this thread