inventorry space and carrying weapons

lipto06

Hello,
i just wanted to tell you my sugestions on carrying weapons and storage, now ive been playing for about 1 year and, i always thought that decimation was the best REALISTIC zombie mod but however i realy thing the storage should be redone now what im about to ask is alot but it would make the game SO MUCH BETTER. First of all the probleme is that you can carry about 50 weapons on you at a time, so what my sougestion is, is that weapons take 2 to 3 slots of you invntory (maybe more depending on the size of the weapon) and the same thing for differnet items for example fuel would take more space ext... now what would be pretty hard is for the viecles but i think is that you obviously cant carry them in real life so maybe just make them much bigger in your inventorry (so like it takes 9 slots: 3 by 3). It would prevent some players having thousands of weapons in there hot bar that they can just spam you with. So yea if you know the game escape from talkov i thing they do this idea.

Now i know that this would recuire A LOT OF TIME and a huge update (well i think) but it would make the game so much better over all

Thank you for reding (sorry for spelling mistakes i live in france)

Legorel

en:
doing such an inventory system (like unturned) is super difficult, and the minecraft version 1.7.10 doesn't help much. Yes, people can take a lot of weapons on them,but it's no use. If you need to shoot a lot then you take a lots of ammo not 50 guns

fr:
faire un tel système d'inventaire (comme unturned) est super difficile, et la version 1.7.10 de minecraft n'aide pas beaucoup. Oui, les gens peuvent prendre beaucoup d'armes sur eux, mais pourquoi feraient-ils cela? il n'y a pas d'avantage. Les joueurs prennent toujours 2-3 armes et ils prennent des munitions en plus si besoin, pas besoin de 50 armes.

lipto06

Legorel t un mod ou un helper, prcq ducoup si ten est pas un il y a personne du staff qui regerde les post. Merci de m'informer

Legorel

Legorel t un mod ou un helper, prcq ducoup si ten est pas un il y a personne du staff qui regerde les post. Merci de m'informer
Je ne suis pas staff ou helper même si j'aimerais bien l'être, les staffs et les helpers vont plutôt répondre à des gens qui ont des problème plutôt que des concepts et des problème d'équilibrage. C'est plutôt Scottehboeh qui regarde sa. Et comme en ce moment il s'écarte un peu du virtuel à cause de quelques problèmes tu risque d'être ignoré pendant en bon bout de temps(regarde sur sa chaine ytb si tu comprend pas de quoi je parle il a mit un post sur sa)