Multi clan alliance NYC US

TheKillerStorm01

USMC and Shadowplague are planning to lead a multi-clan alliance! (leaders being Me of USMC and ZombieHeadShot04 of ShadowPlague) We've both felt that due to scotteh's concentration on CC which hes doing a great job at and the lack of updates for deci, many of the players that were "fun to fight" quit and we both agree that an alliance should be formed in order to fight and destroy any emerging toxic clans (ripoffs of chicken army, parts of DarkShadowEmpire and a few others) or just be ready to fight anyone for fun :) We still haven't even decided the name yet and there was an old alliance with him called "The United Allies" which was also a discord which I was also a part of. Most of those members quit too. If your interested in joining just reply here or message me or zombie ingame! (this will be much different then just /clan ally xD) Good luck... Keep fighting deci players :D!

Countthem34

USMC and Shadowplague are planning to lead a multi-clan alliance! (leaders being Me of USMC and ZombieHeadShot04 of ShadowPlague) We've both felt that due to scotteh's concentration on CC which hes doing a great job at and the lack of updates for deci, many of the players that were "fun to fight" quit and we both agree that an alliance should be formed in order to fight and destroy any emerging toxic clans (ripoffs of chicken army, parts of DarkShadowEmpire and a few others) or just be ready to fight anyone for fun :) We still haven't even decided the name yet and there was an old alliance with him called "The United Allies" which was also a discord which I was also a part of. Most of those members quit too. If your interested in joining just reply here or message me or zombie ingame! (this will be much different then just /clan ally xD) Good luck... Keep fighting deci players :D!
are you still accepting people into your alligance